|Max Altitude:||6000m||Season:||May – Sep|
Bublimotin, Bubli Motin, Bublimating or Lady finger Peak, is a distinctive rock spire in the Batura Muztagh the westernmost subrange of the Karakorum range in Pakistan. It lies on the southwest ridge of the Ultar massif, the most southeasterly of the major groups of the Batura Muztagh. The whole massif rises precipitously above the Hunza Valley to the southeast. Bublimotin, while having little prominces above the saddle with nearby Hunza peak is particularly notable for being a sharp, relatively snowless rock spire among snow peaks. This, combined with its height above the valley, makes it quite eye-catching; hence the distinctive name.
Day 01 : Arrive in Islamabad. transfer to hotel. overnight in hotel.
Day 02 : Fly to Gilgit Or Drive to Chilas through Karakoram Highway
Day 03 : Drive to Karimabad Hunza. overnight in hotel.
Day 04 : Start trek to Ultar Glacier.
Day 05 :Trek to lady Finger Base camp.
Day 6/17 : 12 days reserved for climbing.
Day 18 :Treks towards to Ultar Glacier Overnight camping.
Day 19 : Trek move to Karimabad. overnight Hotel.
Day 20 : Free day. Explore Karimabad Hunza Valley.
Day 21 Karimabad To Gilgit. overnight in hotel.
Day 22 : Fly to Islamabad if flight operate otherwise drive to Chilas. overnight in hotel.
Day 23 : Islamabad/ Chilas to Islamabad. Same day De-briefing Ministry of tourism office Islamabad.
What is include in service?
- Liaison with ministry of tourism in Islamabad for permit process and measurement of Liaison officer.
- Process of import and export permit from ministry of tourism.
- Clearance of cargo before arrival of the team and its storage.
- Welcome reception and meeting at Alpine Club of Pakistan in Islamabad.
- Hotel accommodation and meals as per given hotels in itinerary.
- All meals during Trek and at base camp.
- All road transfers. And sightseeing as per itinerary. Porterage of 75 kg per person of expedition equipment and high altitude food etc. To BC and 50 kg per person on return from base camp.
- Sleeping tents, mattresses, mess, kitchen and toilet tent with tables, stools and camping ground fee.
- Kitchen equipment, crockery, cutlery, fuel and related community gear.
- Wages and basic kit of guide, Sardar, cook and assistant.
- Insurance of our field staff and low altitude porters (except helicopter rescue).
- Mail handling/ forwarding to BC.
- Reconfirmation of air ticket.
- All expenses of Liaison officer.
- Pollution fee 200 $
- CKNP fee 68 $ per person.
What is not include in service:
- International air ticket and air port taxes.
- Visa fee to Pakistan and personal insurance of the client.
- Cargo fee and custom charges for import and export.
- Sleeping bags, personal clothing and climbing gear of any kind beyond base camp including high altitude food and oxygen.
- Room services, laundry, beverages, personal phone calls and soft drinks.
- Medications ground evacuations and helicopter rescue charges ( ca, 10,000 $) etc.
- Food above base camp for members and high altitude porters etc.
- Porters and staff tips.
- Any other services which is not mentioned in given Services include.
|Islamabad:||Envoy Hotel/ Grand Regency Hotel|
|Karimabad:||Hunza Embassy/Hunza Baltit Inn|
Starting price: Euro
Maximum price: Euro.