Naltar Daitar Trek
|Max Altitude:||3845m||Season:||May- September|
Day 1 Arrival at Islamabad airport, transfer to hotel.
Day 2 Catch early mornigh flight to Gilgit /start by road journey (10 to 12 hrs) to Chilas, overnight hotel.
Day 3 Explore local markets and visit Kargah Buddah/ drive to Gilgit from chilas (3 hrs), transfer to hotel.
Day 4 Gilgit to Naltar, explore Naltar valley. (Camp)
Day 5 Drive up to Naltar lake (3-4hrs). (Camp)
Day 6 Naltar lake to Lower Shani (4 hrs) and the to Upper Shani (1 hr). (Camp)
Day 7 Cross the Daintar Pass (6-8hrs), camp in Toleybari.
Day 8 Toleybari to Tarbetar Das. (Camp)
Day 9 Tarbetar Das to KKH and to Hunza(3hrs)
Day 10 Rest day in Hunza and to Doikar for overnight
Day 11 Sun rising in Duikar and back to Karimabad
Day 12 Day excursion to Khunjarab Pass and back to Gulmit.
Day 13 Back to Gilgit, transfer to hotel.
Day 14 Fly back to Islamabad/ Drive to Islamabad
Day 15 Fly back home, end of services
What is include in service?
- Hotel accommodation as the per list provided.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in hotels and during Trek.
- Road transfers between airport/ hotel and within the city as per itinerary.
- Insurance of our field staff and low altitude porters( except helicopter rescue).
- Wages and basic kit of Guide, cook, and low altitude porters.
- Kitchen equipment, crockery. cutlery, fuel and related community gear.
- Sleeping tents, mattresses, mess tent, kitchen tent, table and camping ground fee.
- 13 kg personal baggage free during Trek.
- 50 USD per person trekking permit fee.
What is not include in service?
- International airfare
- Insurance liability of members and other under force majeure conditions.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in services include.
- Room services, laundry, beverages, personal phone calls.
- Medication ground evacuations and helicopter rescue charges of any kind.
- Visa fee
- Tips for guide, cook and kitchen staff.
|Islamabad:||Envoy Hotel/ Grand Regency Hotel|
|Chilas:||Panaroma Inn/Shangrilla Midway|
|Gulmit:||Marcopolo Inn/Gulmit Continental|