Indus Boat Safari
|Max Altitude:||400-800m||Season:||October – April|
|Day 1||Arrival at Islamabad airport, transfer to Hotel|
|Day 2||Islamabad ti Leiah, camp|
|Day 3||Boating in Indus River, Camp|
|Day 4||Full day Boating with several photo stops, camp|
|Day 5||Tunsa to Bahawalpur, end of Boating camp|
|Day 6||Bahawalpur to Channan Pir Camp|
|Day 7||Channan Pir to Cholistan camel safari, Camp|
|Day 8||Channan Pir to Derawar Fort, Camp|
|Day 9||Derawar Fort to Multan, Hotel|
|Day 10||Fly back to Islamabad.|
|Day 11||Sightseeing in Rawalpindi & Islamabad|
|Day 12||Fly back home|
What is include in service?
1. Accommodation as per the list provided.
2. Private air-Conditioned transport for all ground transfers.
3. Meals, breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, in hotels.
4. Entrance fees to museum and sites during Tour.
5. Tips at hotels and airport.
What is not include in service?
1. International airfares.
2. Personal insurance.
3. Extras at hotels, like drinks, laundry, personal phone calls, etc.
4. Anything which is not mentioned at above given programme.